Assistant Brand Manager [ROMANO]
- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Jul 2019
The Assistant Brand Manager provides effective support to Group Brand Manager to ensure job completion and thereby contribute to good results of the designated brand(s).
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in innovation/re-innovation or brand-led growth projects from concept to launch involving artwork designers’ contacts, packaging & perfumer suppliers’ contacts, panels’ tests, surveys.
- Provide assistance to Group Brand Manager in brand building activities such as consumer promotion, event organizing, outdoor ads, media booking/monitoring (working with Trade Marketing Manager, Media Manager in the process).
- In conjunction with Group Brand Manager, coordinate with R&D and Operations teams in product development process.
- In conjunction with Group Brand Manager, coordinate with Sales Manager/Executive in organizing consumer /trade activities.
- Monitor actual ATL spending of the designated brand and update Brand Manager it's status on monthly basic.
- Work with promotion and sale team and make regular market visits to enhance market understanding.
- Maintain up - to – date guard-books of own and competitors advertising, merchandising materials and marketing activities.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance when required.
- University degree in Marketing or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years marketing experience in FMCG.
- Proficient in English and Microsoft software.
- Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance.
- Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Reputation for sincerity, honesty and reliability.
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.