- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Oct 2019
- To develop and manage Brand/Category plans in line with portfolio strategic direction to achieve volume, share and profit targets.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop brand/category strategies in line with portfolio objectives in respect of volume, contribution and share.
- Prepare and gain approval for annual brand plans supported by expenditure budgets.
- Manage all aspects of brand communication.
- Brief and manage advertising and design agencies to ensure effective brand campaigns are developed, produced and implemented.
- Provide effective brand merchandising and promotional strategies that are relevant to the market.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Marketing, Sales colleagues to facilitate the exchange of information and to promote commitment to and implementation of the brand strategies.
- Achieve legal and management approval for materials prior to printing/production as required
- Manage funds to achieve delivery of agreed brand activities within agreed budgets and timings.
- Manage the delivery of marketing materials as required to Sales colleagues to aid execution of brand activities in accounts and field.
- Adopt a Risk Management approach to his / her role & responsibilities consistent with the regulation of Vietnam
- Consolidate consumer and brand performance data with insights and recommendations to the Head of MKT, colleagues, and senior management.
- University Degree qualified in a Sales/ Marketing discipline
- More than 2 years experiences in Brand, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Brand planning, Project Coordination and Budget Management skills
- Intermediate understanding/experience in Product and Manufacturing Knowledge, understanding of Consumer Research & experience in using marketing tools including consumer awareness /Trial, procurement and logistic processes
- Good inter-personal and communication skills (English & Vietnamese)
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.