- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Dec 2019
- Monitor & analyze purchase price of RM&PM
- Calculate & analyze monthly production variance
- Analyze monthly gross margin
- Organize stock count at factory & 3rd party quarterly, prepare stock count report with explanation & upload stock count variance into SAP system
- Calculate export price for Interco
- Run standard cost for new items & update standard costs for all items every quarter
- Supervise 2 staffs
- Other duties are assigned by Finance Controller
- University graduation in Accounting & Finance
- Experience with ERP like SAP
- At least 3 years experience in the same position
- Good at both speaking& writing English
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently & under pressure
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
- Accounting/Finance Jobs
- Accounting/Finance Jobs in Binh Duong
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Binh Duong
- Finance/Investment Jobs
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Binh Duong
- Accounting/Auditing Jobs
- Accounting/Auditing Jobs in Binh Duong
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Binh Duong