- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Oct 2019
The E-commerce Leader will work in partnership with Brand teams, cross functions and provides effective support to brands to ensure job completion and key-driven for online business to ensuring volume/value growth, market share and sales target.
Build E-commerce platform from scratch, develop a cohensive brand strategy, digital approach and communication plan.
2. JOB DESCRIPTION
Online Sales & Marketing Strategy to achieve target:
- Develop e-business marketing strategy, Create & apply business plan yearly & monthly campaigns, promotions for online business.
- Support the strategic establishment of Ecommerce operational models - Integrate e-Commerce in ecosystem and push direct sales
- Manage and monitor product selling activities on various e-commerce platforms.
- Build strong relationship with accounts for selected categories to drive E-commerce sales & activities
- Recognize shopper triggers/barriers to define fast & appropriate action
- Manage customer data, classify groups, develop online sales programs & increase new members
- Lead performance marketing campaigns including planning, budgeting and optimization for ROI metrics, ensuring seamless integration with execution
- Planning promotion for short date or suppressed products to sell before deadline
- Work closely with Digital/Media in developing training capability program/communication materials; roll out the program across key online markets
- Manage annual budget for E-commerce which will outline objective, strategy, tactics and milestone to achive target.
- Analyze web usage trends to improve and/or add functionality to web store platform. Perform in-depth analysis and implement strategies for improvement.
Digital Marketing, PR, Projects & visual merchandising online:
- Drives web traffic/sales, growth of e-Commerce applications via targeted online campaigns and retention strategies, with high level of customer acquisition and conversion;
- Select carefully brand implementation online but spread as much as possible brand awareness
- Propose design suggestion layout as per guidelines with the designers and submit for approval
- Work closely with the brand team to Boost brand awareness online and offline through events
TV home shopping project management:
- Follow up new opportunities with home shopping channel
Analysis & Reporting:
- Sales analysis of each online E-tailer and of each activity
- Budget management and conduct expense/benefit analysis, discount rate check … (ROI)
- Track performance per E-tailer, Partner, to identify solution of development
- Min 3-5 years’ experience relating to E-commerce/Online Marketing with preferred candidates handling FMCG accounts/industry across Vietnam
- Good interpersonal skill, Excellent communication skills, verbal & written English
- Solid knowledge in shopper marketing, knowledge on SEM, SEO concepts, and understanding E-commerce business model
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence.
- Software skills : Excel, Power point, Word, MS office
- Proactive, Strong analytical & Project management skills
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.