- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Apr 2019
- Manage recruitment channel online and offline
- Build up and manage candidate database.
- Manage third-party agency for recruiting part-timers, short-term employees and supervise them for the process of compensation and benefit.
- To coordinate and deal with the recruitment and selection administration required by HR policies relating to the appointment of new employees. This will include the management of pre-employment checks, such as obtaining occupational health check-up, reference ensuring that these are fully carried out and completed in a timely manner prior to employment commencing.
- To assist the managers in developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms and shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates. To advise and support managers on effective and selection approaches.
- Be in charge of recruitment process for vacancies in Operation (Supply Chain), Finance, Information Technology, Research and Development, Human Resources all level excluded Manager (from screening to on-boarding and integration)
- Customer-Oriented mindset/attitude.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel, MS Power Point, Words).
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Possess good analytical and interpersonal, time - management and organizational skills & keen on details.
- Good communication both in English and Vietnames.
- Bachelor degree in Business or relevant major.
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.