- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Jan 2020
- Daily patrolling in order to find out potential risks or non-conformity about Safety, Fire fighting system & Waste classification & have action plan to minimize the risks.
- Managing the firefighting facility to ensure meet Law requirement.
- Setup Firefighting & emergency training scenario and practice.
- Managing fire fighting team
- Managing the risk assessment plan
- Follow up the training plan of internal and external resources for environment, safety & health topics.
- Monitoring Waste water treatment operation and report.
- Coordinate with related Department to control the classification of waste and waste disposal to reduce Environmental impact.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Technical Experience - 4 - 5 years of experience in managing Quality/Safety/Environment , preferably should have experience in implementation of ISO systems.
- Expertise - Should have faced audits on ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Educational qualification - Graduation in Engineering(Mech, Electrical preference) / Graduation in Food technology / Graduation in Environment science
- Prior to have experience in FMCG / Food industry
- General traits - Good Coordination skills, Good Communication skills, Team Player, Hardworking, Go-getter.
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.