Key Account Planning Manager
- Wipro Unza Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Jul 2018
DEPARTMENT: MODERN TRADE
REPORTS TO: MT Planning Manager
RATIONALE OF THE POSITION
- The position would be responsible for managing Modern Trade Key Account (Coop Mart) nationwide by: Building volume, revenue, space share & profitability in Modern Trade by initiatives, well-planning, cooperating with customers, aligning with Internal Departments.
1/ Ensure Sales Performance:
- Ensure revenue of all customers
- Build the most advantageous display of Wipro Unza products in comparison with competitor.
2/ Engage with Customers (buyer and HO level)
- Negotiate and deal with customers for sales contract, renting contract
- Build Customer Business Plan and monthly review
- Work and communicate with customer about listing, promotion, pricing, activities
- Discover customers’ insight & keep updated in Customer Profile
- Negotiate with customer in specific cases
3/ Build Customer’s profitability:
- Monitor & manage budget
- Build customers’ profitability
4/ Works with Cross Functions:
- Align with MT Operation team for execution
- Align with Marketing team for relevant activities
- Align with Finance team for spending plan, customers contract
- Align with Logistic team for preparing stock as promotion plan, opening plan
- Align with Purchasing team for buying promotion gifts
- University degree
- 7-10 years of experience in sales and marketing (at least 3 years of experience in Modern Trade Management) preferably worked with key customer Coopmart, BigC.
- Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese and English languages
- Well planning, negotiation & data analysis skills
- High initiative and ability to set own goals
About Wipro Unza Vietnam
Wipro Unza is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Unza has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.