- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Sep 2019
- Ensure strong negotiation resulting in breakthrough, efficient and effective media deals. Identify unique media buying opportunities. Along with Media Manager, negotiate directly with vendors on occasion. Make decisions regarding spending levels and placement tactics.
- Pursue significant business opportunities and added-value programs via media partnerships. Infuse the media program with innovation and strategic vision.
- Manage media budgets and execution of authorized plans, purchase orders and media payments. Communicate with agencies and outside vendors for billing issues and dispute resolution to ensure billing procedures run smoothly
- Monitor media spending and update as needed; manage all activity for media budget tracking.
- Foster productive relationships with media buying firms, agency creative/account/traffic groups, internal brand teams and cross-functional partners, as well as sales representatives from key media outlets
- Manage media agencies in the development and execution of media plans, from recommended purchase through post analysis. Act as primary contact with media agencies: manage day-to-day relationship and supervise their work.
- Manage the media planning and media buying processes, including identifying or maximizing strong marketing opportunities with other managers in the Marketing function
- Minimum of 2 year solid media planning experience
- Highly organized & must be adept at multi-tasking
- Client servicing skills
- Must be proficient in spoken & written English, highly able to interface with international & local clients
- Has pleasing personality, very energetic & reliable
- Ability of presentation skills
- Good analytical thinking and calculation
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.