Modern Trade Planning Supervisor
- Wipro Unza Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 31 Jul 2018
Report to: MT Planning Manager
- Responsible for managing the assigned customers to grow volume, revenue, space share & profitability by initiatives, well planning, cooperating with Customers, work with across function such as Trade Marketing/ Brand team/ Logistic.
- Planning and controlling budget of Trading Terms as well as BTL activities in MT Channel within assigned budget.
- Building up & maintaining good relationship with MT customer
- Ensure volume & revenue growth of assigned customers in MT channel
- Work with Customers about listing, promotion, pricing & activities as company strategy
- Build the most advantageous display of WU products in comparison with competitor.
- Planning/ Monitoring & Controlling budget of TOT as well as BTL Activities:
- Working effectively & initiatively with Customer for delivery of yearly plan, key activities calendar
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate channel/ account developments, trends and competitor activities in order to develop effective plans and in-market activities to address opportunities or threats
- Manage and control TOT/ BTL budget in an effective and efficient way thought post promotion evaluate, control & monitor promotion stock during & after promotion period to ensure main goal achieve
- Work with across functions to build up forecast and short-term stocks allocation
- Understand customers’ insights & keep updated in customer profile to find out & maximize growth opportunities in MT channel
- Build Customer Business Plan and monthly review
- Minimum 2 years FMCG experience in Sales/ Trade Marketing/ Key Account Management. Candidates with diverse and relevant background is preferred.
- Educated to University degree.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Mature, able to work in a matrix organization.
- Proactive, teamwork, highly motivated to work and deliver results through the team.
- Good command of written and spoken English and office computer skills
About Wipro Unza Vietnam
Wipro Unza is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Unza has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.