Purchasing Executive - eSCOP
- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Jun 2019
- Responsible for eSCOP project driven by purchasing across functions as Marketing, R&D, Finance & Planning & other related departements if any
- Responsible for exploring & consolidating savings initiatives of all categories & reporting tracking status on all projects included in RFPs & Ideation
- In charge of comprehensive analysis & investigating feasibilities of ideation projects & variances between planned and actual
- Track open orders to update YTD actual savings & FX rate movement
- Coordinate with users and functional sections to evaluate feasibility, update status of projects
- Clarify requirements of region if necessary to reflect inputs in reports
- Weekly reporting eSCOP updates & daily tracking steps of related projects included in eSCOP
- Frequently check system data update to make sure right base line prices uploaded
- Follow up feedbacks from departments.
- Other tasks assigned if required
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum 4-5 years of purchasing experience in packaging & raw materials.
- Experience in FMCG companies is an advantage
- Detail-oriented & analytical reporting
- Good communication across functions.
- Team player with ability to convince others.
- Good at English (written and spoken) & excel & power point
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
- Admin/Clerical/Translator Jobs
- Admin/Clerical/Translator Jobs in Binh Duong
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Binh Duong
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs in Binh Duong
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Binh Duong
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Binh Duong
- Freight/Logistics Jobs
- Freight/Logistics Jobs in Binh Duong