R&D Packaging Development Executive
- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Jun 2019
- To lead R&D packaging development team to provide a complete packaging development service to the team from conceptual requirement to finish packaging.
- Develop packaging material for exiting and new product.
- Project management with on time delivery as project timeline.
- Set up packaging specification, packahing test method, packaging material requirement
- Develop outer case, POSM and promotion packaging material
- Conduct relevant testing: plan trial, transportaion, stability testing
- Providing input into business through new product development meeting
- Maintain good document control and ensure compliance to SOP
- Drive alternative packaging material project.
- Competitor monitoring
- At least 5 years working experience in packaging development
- Good experience for packaging material
- Minimum of 3 years FMCG industry experience
- Good communication in Vietnamese and English and interpersonal skill.
- Project management skill is in advantage.
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Binh Duong
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Binh Duong
- QA/QC Jobs
- QA/QC Jobs in Binh Duong
- Packaging/Printing Jobs
- Packaging/Printing Jobs in Binh Duong
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Binh Duong
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Binh Duong