Why Wipro Unza Vietnam?
Wipro Unza is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Wipro Enterprises Limited comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care which includes soaps, toiletries, personal care products, baby care products, wellness products, electrical wire devices, domestic and commercial lighting and modular office furniture. We have a strong brand presence with significant market share in identified segments. In addition, we have a strong presence in the personal care and skin care products market in South-East Asia and Middle East. Wipro Consumer Care is today among the top FMCG companies and amongst the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
Wipro Consumer Care
Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care has an impressive portfolio of brands, which are leaders in the respective markets. Santoor, Chandrika, Glucovita, North West and Wipro Smartlite are leading brands in India. Enchanteur, Bio-essence and Romano are market leaders in ASEAN Countries. Yardley sells in over 40 countries. Wipro UNZA, the company formed after the acquisition of UNZA Holdings by Wipro Consumer Care and is headquartered at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is a world leader in the Halal Cosmetics Category. In the B2B segment in India, Wipro Consumer Care has established itself as a leader in commercial lighting, indoor lighting and office modular furniture.
Wipro Unza Vietnam
Wipro Unza Vietnam has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.
Working in a competitive global industry, WIPRO UNZA's success stems directly from the commitment of our loyal and dedicated employees. We are a unique blend of entrepreneurial Asian flair and professional western management discriplines. Energy, creativity and the ability to get things done fast are the cornerstones of our culture and our success.
If you feel you have these very special qualities, and would enjoy the challenges of working in a fast changing business environment, why not get in touch.
Wipro Unza has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.
Enchanteur embodies elegance, modernity and femininity at its core with
French fine fragrances, ranked at No.1 female shower gel, No. 2 female
deodorant and the giftbox best-seller in Vietnam.
A range of fine fragrance men’s toiletries for the urbanites who is
self-assured of his success. He plays the game of life on his own terms
and stay ahead in life.
The Spirit of Wipro is the core of Wipro.
the Spirit is rooted in current reality, but it also represents what Wipro aspires to be thus making it future active.
The Spirit is an indivisible synthesisof all three statements. It means manifesting Intensity to Win, acting with sensitivity and being unyielding on integrity all the time.
Intensity to Win (Make
customers successful/ Team, Innovate, Excel)
- - This is the desire to stretch, to achieve that which seems beyond our grasp. This is aiming for maximum. This is the ardour to do our best, the hunger to be the best. This is the devotion to challenging our limits, it is about realizing our potential, and about expanding our potential.
- - It is not about winning at all costs. It is not about winning every time. It is not about winning at the expense of others.
- - It is about working together to create synergy. It is realising that I win when my team wins; my team wins when Wipro wins; and Wipro wins when its customers win, when its stakeholders win.
- - It is about innovating all the time. It is a continuous endeavour to do better than last time.
- - It is the Spirit of fortitude, the Spirit of never letting go… ever.
Act with Sensitivity (Respect for the individual/ Thoughtful and responsible)
- - At its highest vision, respect for the individual is unqualified. The core of this sensitivity lies in understanding that every being, however different, is equal. The spirit of democracy underlies our notion of sensitivity… we believe in a society where each citizen sees the ethic of equity, the essentiality of diversity, the ethos of justice, and is thus driven to social action. It is seeing each of us is inextricably embedded in the same social fabric.
- - The other source of respect is trust. Trusting that every individual is driven by learning, that each individual would like to grow, that every individual strives for a meaningful life and is intrinsically driven to do his/her best. Therefore, true respect means creating conditions in which every individual grows to realise his/her promise and potential.
- - We are responsible for, and have an obligation to live in harmony with, our ecological environment. We should actively act to preserve nature, and refrain from any action that harms ecology.
- - Thus, when I act with thoughtfulness, act responsibly, act with empathy… I act with sensitivity.
Unyielding Integrity (Delivering on commitments/ Honesty and fairness in action)
- - Integrity is a commitment to searching for and acting on the truth. “Truth” is a word with many manifestations – it means keeping one’s word; it also means understanding and realizing one’s highest vision of oneself.
- - On integrity, there will be no compromise… we will always act to establish the foremost standards of honesty and fairness.
- - Integrity is a beacon. It is what guides us, gives us direction… it is not a straitjacketing laundry list of do’s and don’ts.
- - Integrity is being ethical beyond doubt. It is living the law of the land in spirit. It is what will give us the confidence to stand up to any scrutiny.
- - I am the litmus test of my integrity. For integrity is the manifestation of conscience.
Vietnam Best Places to Work is the first and most professional survey in Vietnam, specialized in measuring employer brand health of leading enterprises. Started in 2013, the survey is annually conducted by Anphabe – and the reputable market research firm Nielsen with deep dive and continually updated methodology. Every year, top 100 companies would be nominated and awarded the title of “Best Places to Work in Vietnam” by mid career professionals across all industries. The survey this year was conducted online from October 2014 – January 2015 with large scale of 15.578 respondents coming from 24 industries nationwide. And Wipro Unza Vietnam is ranked 77 over 500+ companies nominated, making its way into the Top 100 list for a 2nd consecutive year and marking a great jump by 23 ranks compared to its own last year ranking.
The survey also had a check-up on Wipro Unza Vietnam’s internal employer brand and pointed to a conclusion that we are currently above the industry benchmark of how positively our employees “feel, think, act” towards company’s employment attractiveness.
The positive result is definitely thanks to all your continuous support so far, which gives us a huge boost to grow Wipro Unza into a sustained healthy employer brand both internally and externally.
Thus, we would like to express our deep appreciation to your support and look forward to more in our upcoming corporate activities.